1. Monthly chapter events, as well as occasional luncheons and socials held throughout the year with opportunities for professional development, education and networking.
2. Increased credibility as a Professional Organizer with your clients and colleagues.
3. Neighborhood groups that meet in smaller, more intimate and convenient settings throughout the South Sound.
4. Community events/publicity promoting the Professional Organizing industry. One mechanism we employ are Days of Service.
5. Opportunities for informal mentorships between new and experienced members
6. New member orientation
7. A business directory listing on our NAPO Seattle Area Chapter website
8. Chapter library with a collection of resource materials available to help you grow your business, including NAPO conference recordings
9. Friendship! Professional Organizers and Productivity Consultants are often solo business owners and it can be nice to have understanding colleagues to talk to. And with close to 1,000 people at our national conference each year, it's great to see familiar faces.
10. Increased access to resources, such as referrals to moving companies, estate sales management firms, housekeeping services, and NAPO National's Business Partners.
All NAPO Seattle Area chapter members (except for Business Partners) must first be members in good standing with NAPO National. To become a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals, visit napo.net.